Saturday

the Unborn+chocolate and funny things

I still can't believe I accepted to watch that film. I guess it's only because you said "my friend said it was good" and as you bought the tickets...fine.
So after almost 2 hours of funny weird dogs, the grandma falling, the "hot-girl" with the strange boyfriend and the disgusting exorcism, we went for a walk...
almost 20 drunk teenagers later, one "I love him, do you love him?", his mum, my mum, his religion, my pancakes, sunday mornings, friends, bad influences, college, Lebanon and Spain, Dubai and Kuwait, his uncle, my new 9-weeks-old-cousin, the good vibe of a cloud, the fear, the success, the beautiful houses on the sea-front, the gay guy that touched him, my active days, his lazy days, his leg, my height, his smile, my camera, his shyness, my new house in Brick Lane, chocolate&cheese, sneeeeeezzzeeee, 1L a milk/day, his "ruined education", my trip to north africa, my ex-best friend, his هتاف للترحيب and my smile, new-year, skiing in Italy, his sister, my little-flat-house, the long walk, the smile at the bus-stop, the hoodie, being photogenic and a couple of things more like my great experience with 70 years old host families, my walk home, even only taking 3 minutes from the sea-front, it seemed eternal and lonely, but I couldn't help falling asleep with a big smile :)

No comments: