Monday

Snow day in Brighton

Thank God! I've tried to upload pictures, to write, but it seemed impossible because it asked me (for the 1st time) for a Google mail and I was like: what? I don't have one of those!
So anyway...I was supposed to go up to London (city? westminster? whatever) to meet P+T (now X+T) and of course spend the weekend with Zo, Lo, David and the "crew" (haha) but I couldn't (and no, I'm not gonna tell why)
So basically after spending the whole weekend in my house I started wishing something happened on the other side of my door.
Sunday morning went out for running (yes, I run) and at about 12.30 (pm) it started snowing so I had to come back if I didn't want to slip on the floor and kill my(ass)self.
So it started, and well last night it already seemed all white (dirrty?) and so when I woke up this morning, Irene and Hannah texted me saying there was no college, so when we all realised that...well, we kinda spent the whole day on the snow...here's the thing...










the beach was sooooo full of snow, there was so many people. On the way to Sidonie's I decided that I didn't want to go all the way so on my way back I met David, Adrian, Katerina, Megi, Lin, Michael, Chi and Bob, so the snowball fight was...well...impossible to avoid.
So after all I came back home and started a snowman with Tamar, rolling over and over! That was sooooo much fun :)
When it got dark Chris called me saying we were meeting at Bill's for dinner, so I ran to Bill's and here i am now, waiting to see if it's gonna snow again so we miss college tomorrow, as well :)
Wish me luck!

No comments: