Tuesday

sueños que hablan, dicen, respiran por sí solos

I dreamt about you last night. It was one of our summer nights in Barcelona. I came for a couple of days and the dream was happening in the last day. I was supposed to go back to London, so we decided we would do one of our special routines, the cine Verdi. Suddenly the entrance was in front of Mercat de la Llibertat, near Alba's house, where the sweet's store is. We decided to go and watch...hmmmm...i think it was called something like: Black, or Dangerous, or something like that. Definately not one of the ones who are now shown in cinemas. I also remember that we had lunch in RA, and that I payed for both as a treat to our eternal friendship. They say we dream about things we would like to happen, about people we want to see again. I surely know it's true in this case. Not only I miss you, but I understand how essential you are in my life, what a big part of me is you, the amount of times I think about you in a day, and the times I wish you were right next to me. I miss Barcelona, yes. I miss her streets, her squares, her winds, her summers, her rains, her cloudy days, her food, her smells, her views, her people, her routes, her bicycles, her feet, her seas, her mountains...but none of those things would be the same if you weren't there. You make my Barcelona so special, and if you didn't live there, I probably wouldn't feel the need to visit the city that much.
Thank you, once again, about a million times, for being who you are, living where you live, and walking on same path that I am. Thank you for holding my hand and being the best friend someone could ever wish to have.
To Ainoa
Anoche te soñé. Era una de nuestras noches de verano en Barcelona. Había venido un par de días y el sueño ocurría en el último de ellos. Se suponía que tenía que regresar a Londres, así que decidimos hacer una de nuestras especiales rutinas, el cine Verdi. Casualmente la entrada al cine se encontraba frente al mercado de la Llibertat, cerca de casa de Alba, donde está la tienda de chucherias. Decidimos mirar....hmmmm...creo que se llamaba algo como: Black o Dangerous, o algo por el estilo. Definitivamente no fue algo que ahora se esté dando en los cines. También me acuerdo de que comimos en el RA y que yo pagué por los dos como especial "regalo" a nuestra eterna amistad. Dicen que soñamos con cosas que queremos que ocurran, con personas a las que queremos volver a ver. Se que en este casi es totalmente cierto. No tan solo te echo de menos, sino que entiendo lo esencial que llegas a ser en mi vida, como una gran parte de mi eres tu, en la cantidad de veces que pienso en ti durante el dia, y en la cantidad de veces que desearia tenerte a mi lado. Echo de menos Barcelona, si. Echo de menos sus calles, sus plazas, sus vientos, sus veranos, sus lluvias, sus dias nublados, su comida, sus olores, sus vistas, su gente, sus rutas, sus bicicletas, sus pies, sus mares, sus montañas...pero nada sería igual si tu no estuvieras alli. Tu haces que mi Barcelona sea tan especial, y si tú no vivieras en la ciudd, yo seguramente no tendría la necesidad de visitarla tan a menudo.
Gracias de nuevo, un millón de veces, por ser quien eres, por vivir donde vives, y por caminar por la misma ruta por la cual yo camino. Gracias por sujetar mi mano y por ser la mejor amiga que alguien podría desear.
A Ainoa

No comments: