Thursday

machines sur le ciel

Appart from some details my exam was amazing. The last part was about writing a response to: do you think we should continue exploring the space? And so both Hannah and I decided that 250 words were too much, but what I wrote made us laugh all the way through the exam. Exactly we were suppose to write a serious 250 words essay, but I wrote something like: On ne sait pas ce que se passe dans le ciel, et on a envoyé des machines qui ont resté là bas which basically means: We don't know what's going on on the sky, and we've sent machines that have stayed there. I mean...people think I'm talking about Wall-E...and the worst thing is that my teacher will probably give me the lowest mark because not only she hates me but she'll probably try to find a single grammar mistake just to mention it in front of everyone. Thanks Linda, I hate you too, bitch.
So anyway, after my hilarious "On devrait pas être si concerné par l'espace, mais il faut se preocuper par notre planète et notres problèmes" I decided that my 2 semaines in Paris are gonna be enough to help me for my oral exam. Oh, in case I didn't mention the topic, it is "Pour l'adoption des enfants pour les couples homosexuelles" and I bet my stay in Paris will help me for that.
Ma mère arrive en 5 jours :) good times!

No comments: