Friday

david's b-day!

Actually they were late. We were supposed to meet in Camden Town at 11.30 but they came at 1pm. Obviously, something typical that you kinda need to get used to if you're meeting David, Ruban and other 15 guys for a birthday celebration in Camden Town.

So after half an hour trying to find a place to sit, we finally got an amazing place just by the water (river, sea, channel, what the hell is it?) and the guys kept on buying pints like bottles of water...


It seemed like the only normal person there was me. David and I went to buy some chinese orange chicken (plastic fantastic? hahah) and then crêpês (to celebrate the summer diet?)

Exactly. All those people you see on the bridge and on the floor sitting were all of David's fans who came along thinking there was a party, but no, they all ended up going to Brick Lane for some "afternoon champagne" and then went clubbing.
As for me, I ended up going to a party in Brixton with my friends Zoran and Laurent and came back home on the 94 night-bus at 3a.m...
God...I'm gonna miss London.

No comments: