Wednesday

another one of those regular nights

Pablo and I met on the corner. That strange triangle corner that hosts many smokers and a photographer. As Armand went home after a great "almost-sunset" in the magical park, destiny or call it "coincidence" made me meet Pablo. One photograph, one smile, one pen and paper, and instantly an e-mail address, his iPod in my hands, mine in his, one little flying gift, blue balloons, a little bit of sugar, his lighter, one candle in his pocket, eloigimeno.com, clouds and the actual sunset, the beach, one guayaba juice, some ice, "let's walk down the road, I know an amazing bar!", one secret to share, his girlfriend, my boyfriend, things that don't work, things that don't work and we know they don't, trips to southern spain, trips to the north too, some rainy ocasions, no umbrella, free cash on streets, water, we want some infusions, hot baths, 8 years, 2 months, 12 years old in a 32 years old body, my grandmother comments, the little dog, cookie?, "let's go watch a film now", "I don't have money either, let's get inside secretly", little whispers in my ear, one hand, both, another one of those smiles, his glasses on my head, "can't you see anything?" and a "I can see your beauty, nothing else matters", a little cold, a little hot, some stroke, scary movies, one after another, "give me the pop corn, you are not allowed to eat, you'll get fat", nooooooooo, yes yes yes yes yes, another cookie, "you have a bike?", "I have two, and one is for you", a night, a sunrise, norah jones again, wind, peace, sleep on the grass, or on the beach, another lollipop, "this is one of those nights you could never forget", "I don't even know your name", "why do you need it? you know my eyes", around and around, go up, go down, kiss here, another there, breakfast on the beach, lunch on the beach, strokes on the beach, beach on the beach, you, me, here, there, and so it could go on forever.
P.S: Me ha gustado haberte encontrado. Llevo buscándote desde hace 3 vidas. ¿Dónde te habías metido?

1 comment:

Marta said...

así que has estado por barcelona.. :)
un petoneeet!!