Wednesday

One way to say Goodbye


In one way or another, different fazes in your life change and you just move onto a different level. I've now decided to write on a different blog. You (the ones who read me without judging me) will soon get to know the new address. I've decided to change because sometimes when we want to change something in us and we don't find the way, we do it on the outside, we cut our hair, we paint the room differently...and now I'm starting to write in a new little world in blank.
Thank you for existing for the last 2 years and letting me share some thoughts with some of the people that read this.
Borrón y cuenta nueva.


De alguna maera u otra, diferentes facetas en tu vida cambian y tú decides moverlo todo a otro nivel. Ahora he decidido escribir en otro blog. Vosotros (los que me leeis sin juzgarme) sabreis pronto la nueva dirección. He decidido cambiar porque a veces cuando queremos cambiar algo en nuestro interior y no encontramos modo de hacérlo, lo manifestamos en el exterior, nos cortamos el pelo, pintamos la habitación de otro color...Y ahora estoy empezando a escribir en un pequeño mundo aún en blanco.
Gracias por existir durante estos dos últimos aós y por dejarme compartir algunos pensamientos con algunas de esas personas que me leen.
Hasta siempre.

No comments: