Wednesday

dreams

Woke up this morning crying. I had such a strange dream last night. I dreamt that I was in one of my sessions of the Order of Love and that I took my jacket off saying: oh i'm very warm, and the leader said: of course you are warm, you're pregnant. I suddenly stopped. "What? I'm pregnant?" pause, silence, confusion. "But I can't be pregnant, I have my periods regularly!" She started walking up and down, just two times, and she said: "it's the child of a man who had a pain on the right side of his middle back".
Dream finished at one point, and this morning when I got up I started researching in one of those "dream dictionaries" and found:
"To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it.This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal"

"Studies have shown that more vivid dreams seem to coincide with a woman's menstrual cycle. Dreams about being pregnant, giving birth, or motherhood occur more often while women are ovulating"
www.dreammoods.com is a place to check out if you remember your dreams and wanna know what's their meaning

No comments: